Donations & Charitable Gifts
Little Friends relies on the generous support of thousands of individuals, businesses, foundations and community organizations each year. Each gift--no matter how big or small--helps children and adults with autism and other developmental disabilities come one step closer to realizing their dreams.
Making Your Gift is Easy!
Online: Use the form below to make your tax-deductible donation online using your VISA, MasterCard, American Express or Discover Card.
- By Mail: Please make your check payable to Little Friends and mail it to:
140 N. Wright Street
Naperville, IL 60540
By Phone: Please call our administrative office at (630) 355-6533 and we will be happy to accept a gift charged to your credit card.
In Person: Visit our office at the above address, located just a few minutes from downtown Naperville. Regular office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. For holiday hours and closures, please call (630) 355-6533.
- Make A Difference
At Little Friends, we believe everyone should have the opportunity for a rich, full life in their own community with meaningful work, their choice in living arrangements, an education, strong relationships, fun and laughter. You can support the men, women and children in our 11 dynamic programs by:
• Making a tax-deductible cash contribution
• Working with your employer to make a Matching Gift
• Including Little Friends in your long-term plans through Planned Giving
• Donating used clothing or household items to the Serendipity Resale Shop
• Donating your unwanted and unused sporting, theater and music tickets to Little Friends through www.tix4cause.com
• Donating home or office furniture to the agency’s Community Living Services program
• Supporting one of the agency's many fundraising events throughout the year
Gifts to Little Friends are Tax Deductible
Little Friends is a 501(c) 3 organization, and donations are tax deductible to the extent provided by law. In Illinois, you may deduct the amount of your contribution minus the value of any goods or services you receive.